Ask the Right Questions to Empower Your Life – From the Right on Baby Podcast
There are few things more powerful in your life and being than the power of choice. You can choose your actions, feelings, event definitions and life experiences anyway you would like. But you have to make conscious decisions to make the right decisions on your actions.
Whether it’s deciding how you will feel about a past experience, like what someone said to you, or how you felt about it, you can change it. You can change how you feel about something you are afraid of doing. You have a choice about how you wish to see a situation. If we consistently move through life on autopilot, we automatically use the beliefs and thoughts from our past. We no longer harness our own freedom by making conscious choices from our options.
Like, you can decide to remain resentful about a past betrayal or you can decide to forgive and let go. You can decide in the moment that what someone said to you about you is just their opinion and that it has nothing to do with you… you can decide that you will not let your past failures dictate your future mistakes. By being fully conscious in the moment, you can make the right choices and decision for your best good and of all involved.
Debbie Ford wrote this book, “The Right Questions” Ten Essential Questions to Guide You to an Extraordinary Life. In this book, she gives you 10 amazing questions to ask yourself in the moment of choice, when you have to make a decision about anything, in the moment, for you future…. Our experiences today are a result of our past choices and in order to make better, empowering decisions we need to ask the right questions consciously so that we make healthier, more fulfilling decisions.
In a moment of decision, whether it’s about your relationships, health and fitness, career, finances and emotional wellness, ask yourself these questions so you can answer them consciously and with more focus on productive actions.
1. Will this choice propel me toward an inspiring future or will it keep me stuck in the past?
2. Will this choice bring me long-term fulfillment or will it bring me short-term gratification?
3. Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
4. Am I looking for what’s right or am I looking for what’s wrong?
5. Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
6. Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
7. Does this choice empower me or does it dis-empower me?
8. Is this an act of self-love or is it an act of self-sabotage?
9. Is this an act of faith or is it an act of fear?
10. Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?
Jade Inspiration is a Certified Life Coach & Transitional Coach, Inspirational Speaker & Trainer, Law of Attraction Coach, Entrepreneur and Spiritual Growth Mentor. Feel free to contact Jade with any question and inquiries. Contact Jade