Jade interviews Robyn Stratton-Berkessel, The Positivity Strategist in this fun and light-hearted episode about her life and career as a Positivity Strategist, how to focus and collaborate more effectively in the corporate environment and much much more…. Enjoy the show!
Robyn specializes in participatory change methodologies in the field of human and organization development.
Robyn is an author, a speaker, a podcast host, an app developer, a designer and facilitator, and coach.
Her strengths are designing and facilitating positive change. She partners with executives and teams around the world designing and delivering high impact, positive change with a focus on creating cultures of ownership, empowerment, inclusion and collaboration. Co-creating change at deep, transformational levels lights her up
Organizations, Robyn has worked and consulted with across industry sectors include some of the world’s biggest corporation: for example, BAE Systems, KPMG, Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Pfizer, Merrill Lynch, Alcoa, Estee Lauder Corporation, Starcom Media Vest Group, and Google. And she works with non-profits and local businesses.
Robyn’s academic qualifications include a BA from University of Sydney, and a Master of Organizational Behavior and Systems, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. In addition, she has numerous certifications in the field of human and organization development, for example Positive Business and Society Change Program, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University.
Robyn has been pro-active in sharing her expertise in multi-media formats, for example:
1. Her newest venture is a #1 ranking podcast called Positivity Strategist Podcast – a weekly interview show with thought leaders on appreciative inquiry, and other leading positive change methodologies – available on iTunes and Stitcher http://positivitystrategist.com/podcast
2. TEDxNavesink Talk: “Playful Inquiry – Try this Anywhere” on YouTube and her own site http://positivitystrategist.com/portfolio-item/keynote-speaker/
3. Her Book: Appreciative Inquiry for Collaborative Solutions, 21 Strength-based workshops (2010), Pfeiffer, Imprint of John Wiley, San Francisco
4. IPad app: Embracing Change, iPad app – http://bit.ly/1o3NZrv– achieving #2 ranking on iTunes in the Business category
5. Slideshare: Pathways to Strength-based Systems http://www.slideshare.net/Robyn/pathways-to-strength-based-systems
You can find out more on Robyn’s website – PositivityStrategist.com and connect with her on social media.